Monday, April 30, 2012

I Putt Like a Girl

Don’t say I never won a putting contest, ‘cause I just did. Last Thursday to be exact. I stopped in at the Golfsmith Women’s Night and some reps from Adams Golf were holding a putting contest featuring equipment from their recently acquired Yes! Golf brand. They had 6 holes set up in the putting practice area at the rear of the store, and the person who holed out in the fewest strokes would win. With my 9 strokes, I beat out a three-way tie of other ladies who took 10 strokes each. I could have made it in 8 strokes, had it not been for a display of men’s putters jutting out in front of one of the holes.

Either way, this is what I won:



If only all putting greens were made of carpet and had zero break, my performance would hold up on real golf courses too.

No comments:

Post a Comment